LUND Engineers & Contractors A/S is looking for additional qualified labor – Are you our new process safety engineer / consultant with experience in ATEX and Functional Safety
- Advising customers within ATEX – both dust and gas
- ATEX zone classification
- ATEX APV
- Make calculation of security loops (SIL) reliability
- Preparation of Safety Requirement Specification (SRS)
- Verification reports
- Understand project management of larger and smaller tasks / projects
In addition, you would expect to be involved in various types of risk assessments, agency work and potential sales-seeking work.
We consider the entire country as our workplace with offices in Horsens, Kalundborg and Glostrup, so driving needs to be calculated as needed.
Your background may be an electrical engineer, electrician, engineer, engineer or something else – it’s not so important. The important thing is that you have experience with the work and process reliability of process companies – the Oil & Gas industry, the Food & Ingredients industry, the Pharmaceutical industry or other types of industry.
If you are keen on the ATEX User Directive and the Manufacturer Directive, if you can make zone ratings and compile ATEX APVs, then you are the person we are looking for.
In addition, if you have knowledge of – Peripheral or In-depth Functional Safety (IEC 61508 / IEC 61511) relative to SIL Calculations, Safety Requirement Specification (SRS), Verification Reports, etc. – yes, you are just one step ahead.
But for the right candidate, we offer you training and training in Functional Safety.
Contact & Application
For further information about the position, contact Mikael Lund, Manager at mobile +45 20 89 70 30.
Send your application / CV to email@example.com – Applications are processed on a regular basis.
LUND Engineers & Contractors A/S
– Is a company with solid experience in the process industry, including the chemical, oil and gas, food, metal, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry. We consist of specialized and motivated employees who handle everything from major projects to minor consulting services.